Android Accessibility Suite includes:
• Accessibility Menu: Use this large on-screen menu to control gestures, hardware buttons, navigation, and more.
• Select to Speak: Select something on your screen or point your camera at pictures or text to hear it read or described aloud.
• Switch Access: Interact with your Android device using one or more switches or a keyboard instead of the touch screen.
• TalkBack screen reader: Get spoken, audible, and vibration feedback as you use your device.
NEW IN ACCESSIBILITY SUITE 7.2
Android Accessibility Suite version 7.2 includes the following new features:
New in Select to Speak:
• Point the camera at text to hear it read aloud.
• Multi-task while Select-to-Speak is reading. For example, scroll down or open a different app. Turn on the new Multi-task setting to try this experimental feature.
New in TalkBack:
• In continuous reading mode, swipe right or left to fast-forward or rewind. If you're using a keyboard, press Alt + right arrow or Alt + left arrow. (To start continuous reading, choose "Read from top" or "Read from next item" in the global context menu.)
• On webpages, the "Headings and landmarks" navigation setting is now "Headings." To navigate by landmarks, use the local context menu.
• Improved navigation by "Controls." The "Controls" navigation setting now includes checkboxes, radio buttons, switches, toggles, and sliders (seek controls).
• For people who prefer to turn off the "Enhanced focus" setting introduced in TalkBack 6.2, you can now turn this off in Settings.
• For Android 8.0 and above, the "Dim screen shortcut" has been removed.
New in Switch Access:
• Text editing is easier with more actions available in the menu, including Highlight, Delete, Previous, Next, Copy, Cut, Paste, and Undo.
• The menus have a new design to help you stay in context as you navigate. Local (actions) menus appear next to the item, and the global menu appears under the menu button at the top of the screen.
• Performance improvements.
• Scroll arrows now appear for scrollable items.
For more information about Android Accessibility Suite and other Android accessibility options, visit support.google.com/accessibility/android
To turn on TalkBack, Switch Access, or Select to Speak:
1. Open your device's Settings app.
2. Select Accessibility.
3. Select TalkBack, Switch Access, or Select to Speak.
Phone: Android Accessibility Suite observes the phone state so it can adapt announcements to your call status.
Accessibility Service: Because this app is an accessibility service, it can observe your actions, retrieve window content, and observe text that you type.
Below are a few of the new features in version 7.2. Read the app description above for more details.
Select to Speak:
• Point the camera at images or text
• Multi-task while reading
• In continuous reading mode, swipe to fast-forward or rewind
• Improved navigation by "Controls"
• Improved text editing
• Redesigned menus
• Performance improvements
Uploaded:November 9, 2018 at 10:49PM UTC
File size:10.83 MB
Uploaded:November 15, 2018 at 1:31AM UTC
File size:10.39 MB
Uploaded:February 26, 2018 at 7:13PM UTC
File size:8.61 MB
Uploaded:June 18, 2018 at 6:42PM UTC
File size:7.76 MB
Uploaded:June 6, 2018 at 7:09PM UTC
File size:10.14 MB
Uploaded:November 20, 2018 at 6:10PM UTC
File size:7.92 MB
Uploaded:September 6, 2018 at 4:15PM UTC
File size:7.9 MB
Uploaded:June 21, 2018 at 12:07AM UTC
File size:7.87 MB